1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Care Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit or ScratchPay programs. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application online and will allow you the opportunity to have a financing option for your pet's care. You can apply yourself online at: CareCredit.com or at scratchpay.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratchpay offers simple and affordable payment plans for large veterinary bills.
Finding your payment plan does not affect your credit, takes just a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer.For more information about Scratchpay or to check your rate click here: https://scratchpay.com